- Another scribbler from India.
- Between 26 and 27.
- Software Engineer.
- Unbiased between E-Readers and Physical Books.
- ‘Live and Let Live’.
I love nuances of the words. If you tell me ‘I love you’, I might take your words for everything but what you just said, which is sad at times, but fun at almost all the occasions.
I live between the pages of the books. I was besotted with reading late in my life when I was in my sophomore, but I believe that a love encountered late in life often offers you the most.
More often than not the screen mocks me with the bleak whiteness. But whenever it permits me to I jot down a few lines.
Who inspires me?
- Writers: I revere Rohinton Mistry, Fyodor Dostoyevski, Oscar Wilde, Haruki Murakami, Agatha Christie, Kazuo Ishiguro, Jhumpa Lahiri, George Orwell. In no particular order after the first two names.
- Actors: I can stare endlessly at the screen when it hosts Shah Rukh Khan or Matthew Perry. I also happen to be in perpetual love with Michael C Hall, Ronit Roy, and Alia Bhatt.
- Singers: There is absolutely nothing more soothing than listening to Mohammad Rafi Sahab and Sonu Nigam. Kishore Kumar’s songs are charismatic. Voices of Harshdeep Kaur and Anuradha Palakurthi reside in the deep recesses of my heart. I also happen to like Lucky Ali, Papon, and Mukhtar Shah.
- Cricketers: Rahul Dravid. The very sight of him taking guard on the ground is so assuring.
And every aspiring artist I stumble across in life. One of them happens to be a dancer, and a good one at that, I dote on her art. Another is a painter and I love her works. And then, there is a singer, a crazy person but an equally wonderful artist, he is more established than me, so I am just happy for him, and finally, there is this girl who captures photos making the reality seem more beautiful every time it is captured by her.
What inspires me?
- And everything in between.
What scares me?
- Running out of love that I have for you.
- Your running out of love that you have for me.
What brings me back to this site time and over again?
I am a strong believer in the fact that this world needs an observer just as much it needs the doer. So, this site is a compendium of my observations of things that often go unnoticed.
You can find all of my write-ups here